Oracle Fusion CRM is a service-based platform that small and large enterprises use to transform the market. It offers various solutions, from customer identity management to business intelligence reporting. Oracle Fusion CRM holds a 2.40% global market share and is expected to grow at a 15.2% CAGR.
As such, are you a distributor of Oracle Fusion CRM? Do you have the right products, solutions, and services that can benefit companies using Oracle Fusion CRM? Do you wish to promote to such a potent market? If you do, then InfoCleanse is where you land first. Our elaborate List of Companies using Oracle Fusion CRM offers exciting insights into data-driven marketing and strengthens your business portfolio.
So, quit stalling and get into action before your competitors make headway.
8.8K+ Companies use Oracle Fusion CRM
You need data that is easy to interpret and offers accurate information on the potential targets. Understanding Oracle Fusion CRM Clients List helps you develop your marketing strategy. So, take a glance of a few companies that opt for the software:
|Sl.No||Name of the Company||Industry Type||Number of Employees||Revenue ($)|
|2.||Arcadis||Design & Engineering||29,000||33.76B|
|5.||Zurich Insurance Group||Insurance||53,000||395B|
|6.||World Fuel Services||Oil and Gas||5000-10,000||127M|
|8.||Land O’ Lakes Inc||Food and Agriculture||6000||14.9B|
Gain Access to a Segmented List of Companies using Oracle Fusion CRM
A segmented database allows marketers to keep track of their potential targets, manage resources, and determine data quality. It has a direct impact on the delivery of content-rich marketing strategies. The data fields available in the List of Companies using Oracle Fusion CRM are:
|Company Name||Email Address|
|Company Revenue||Technology Used|
|Phone Number||Mailing Address|
|NAICS code||And More|
You can also find broad selects, such as:
|Geographic Location||Technology Tracking|
|Industry Type||And More|
Set the foundation for quality data to improve customer interaction.
Reach Prospects with an Accurately Sourced Oracle Fusion CRM Customers List
Our Oracle Fusion CRM Customers List contains all the critical information collected from genuine sources, such as:
- Professional Directories and Databases
- Organizational Records and Websites
- Online Publications, Journals, and Magazines
- Industry Conferences, Seminars, and Events
- Corporate Exhibitions and Industry Trade Shows
- Opt-In Emails
- Feedback and Survey Forms
- Newsletters and Online Subscriptions
The companies that use Oracle Fusion CRM are spread across the globe: the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Sweden, the Middle East, and so on.
Obtain enriched data to enhance business agility.
Why do Companies using Oracle Fusion CRM Choose InfoCleanse?
As most enterprises invest a particular portion of their marketing budget in data acquisition, it wouldn’t be surprising if they seek data vendors of the highest reputation. InfoCleanse fits right into the bill, and that’s one of the reasons why organizations seeking a List of Companies Using Oracle Fusion CRM solicit our services and solutions. Some key features include:
- Database segmentation to improve the operational competence of the marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Verified data to identify and remove duplicate information.
- Compliant with all data privacy policies and laws, such as GDPR, CCPA, SMTP, and CPA
- Unique customization options to achieve business goals
- 100% accurate data to make informed marketing decisions
- Multichannel marketing through email, direct mail, social media, and telecalls
- Guaranteed 95% email deliverability rate to improve ROI
- CAN-SPAM compliant email addresses, USPS-verified and CASS-certified mailing addresses, and DNC-compliant tele contacts.
Make meaningful sales conversations using a contact database of qualifying leads.
Contact InfoCleanse to Advance Your Business
It is not easy to acquire a database full of validated contacts, and InfoCleanse makes it effortless. The data team works relentlessly to collect valid data, verify through multiple filters, and monitor at regular intervals. Choose InfoCleanse to advance your business in the right direction.