It takes months to comprehend the market demand and create a robust marketing strategy. Once you collect the important data of the users related to their behavior, you are halfway through as now you know whom you are approaching. You must set a clear direction along with a list of goals to make your campaign a major noticeable success.
All this seems too easy!
But, a lot goes behind the desire to be successful and matching the market. The race seems to have no end, but we assure you that these useful B2B marketing statistics will surely give you a direction of the dos and don’ts while developing a marketing strategy in 2021!
B2B Marketing Statistics That Will Help You In Developing A Great Marketing Strategy
- Companies that take their marketing sect seriously are likely to grow 13x times more than their competitors.
- LinkedIn is the most sought after channel for B2B marketers. About 97 percent of them use it!
- 41 percent of site visitors review three to five content pieces prior to making a purchase decision.
- 92 percent of prospects rely on user feedback, peer reviews, or case studies.
- 14 percent of newly established businesses fail due to poor marketing.
- B2B ventures that shared blogs more than 11 times a month received 3x times better web traffic than those that share 0 or 1 post a month.
- 70 percent of B2B prospects watch a video while researching a product.
- B2B ventures that share frequent content witness 2x times more email traffic than the ones that don’t.
- 80 percent of prospects are likely to do business with the venture offering a personalized experience.
- 67 percent of B2B buyers look forward to researching online than talk to the seller in the first place.
- 89 percent of B2B marketers claim that the right data quality decided the future of sales and marketing campaigns.
- 88 percent of B2B ventures share product and services information and about their company on the homepage.
- 63 percent of users are willing to share information to access B2B webinars.
- Every month, about 409 million people visit more than 20 billion web pages.
- 60 percent of big brands choose to use paid ads along with content marketing as their basic marketing strategy.
- 77 percent of internet users are likely to read blogs of their interest and subscribe too.
- B2B buyers claim their buying journey is long as almost twenty hours are spent researching before talking to a sales representative.
- 92 percent of B2B marketers claim they consider their company feedback and reviews as a business asset.
- 55 percent of B2B marketers believe blog content is their top inbound marketing priority over any.
- B2B marketers who chose segmentation for campaigns experienced an increase of 760 percent in revenue.
- B2B marketers believe case studies and webinars are their most valuable influencer content formats.
B2B is a highly competitive industry; therefore, such statistics come in handy while designing marketing strategies. This year 2021, has just begun, and we wish you all the luck for the marketing endeavors you unfold. We hope these B2B marketing statistics bring out a clear direction in your planning and help you do what works best for all.