The B2B industry heavily lays its foundation on stiff competition and being unique. Marketers spend days designing and redesigning the strategies to bring out the best results, yet something always goes amiss. It is important to look into the sales and marketing B2B Buyers Journey Statistics as to know what makes the difference for good or bad.
Let us sneak into the top B2B buyers’ journey statistics for the sales and marketing sector.
- About 92 percent of sales professionals give up on the deal after the fourth call; however, 80 percent of prospects seal the deal after the fourth call.
- About 69 percent of B2B buyers look for those companies that listen to their requirements, respectively.
- Acquiring a new client cost 15-25x times more than retaining the existing one.
- Only 19 percent of B2B customers rely on salespeople.
- Usually, about 48 percent of subscribers delete the emails in five minutes after receiving them.
- For a successful sales call, evenly divide your questions on a cold call.
- About 82 percent of B2B buyers view 7-8 pieces of content from the site before buying.
- About 90 percent of B2B buyers twist and turn the sales funnel to make a deal.
- About 80 percent of B2B buyers decide the sales on the basis of client experience and only 20 percent on the basis of the price of the product or service.
- Mobile usage draws more than 40 percent of revenue for top B2B companies.
- Personalized web experience can influence sales by 19 percent.
- The call back ratio is less than 1 percent.
- About two-thirds of buyers wait longer to connect with marketers as they spend time in doing in-depth research.
- More than 50 percent of B2B buyers consider third-party opinions like feedback and reviews before approaching the salesforce.
- About 23 percent of B2B marketers claim they fear losing internal credibility.
- A delay of 10 minutes in responding drops the chances of qualifying the lead by 4x times.
- About 73 percent of B2B clients choose to invest in the firm that was referred by someone they already know.
- About 30 percent of leads convert better through referrals than other marketing channels.
- About 71 percent of B2B companies believe in having a simple to comprehend site as it is their valuable selling feature.
- About 60 percent of B2B buyers choose not to connect with Salesforce until they complete their research and feel ready for the buying journey.
- About 76 percent of emails related to sales never get opened or read by subscribers.
- About 77 percent or more B2B buyers claim their last purchase was a troubled and complex one.
- About four in ten B2B ventures globally believe their utmost priority is to have a complete client understanding in the coming two years.
- About 76 percent of B2B buyers claim that e-commerce stores are the most important element in their purchase decision.
- As anticipated, the B2B total sales share from e-commerce is likely cross $1.8 trillion.
- About 70 percent of B2B companies claim that a firms’ market reputation is one influential factor while choosing to work with.
Well, there are countless B2B buyers’ journey statistics available, but these are few important ones that will lead your way in the B2B industry of what to do and not do. Keeping these in mind, we are certain of your success.